Subject: Re: [Leica] SF meet & Greet! :)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:32:28 -0500

At 07:36 AM 9/21/99 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>Just thought you family members who've not had the experience, would like
>to share with us a nice friendly hand shake.:)

I did just that this past weekend in San Diego. I was out there for a job
interview and spent time with Donal Philby (he even put me up at his
place!), and we had dinner and a nice visit with Francesco Sanfilippo. The
Leica talk was long, and the food was great! Ted is right, if you get to
know people, then you will be glad you hadn't flamed them on some inane topic.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?