Subject: [Leica] Anthony ?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:14:52 -0700

Hello Anthony,

As I've been away for a few days and have returned to your prolific LUG
contributions on subjects appearing pysco-analitical, shutter curtain
problems, multi-national third world quality control, child molestations,
photographing people, on the street or otherwise and a too numerous number
of things of exposure.

An amazing contribution, much which doesn't seem any relevance to using a
Leica, regardless of model.  I wonder if you wouldn't mind enlightening me
to whom you are? As I always enjoy learning of the life and times of other
photographers, whether on the LUG or in real life.

Where you are on planet earth and when do you shoot and not sitting at the
computer?

Just a friendly introduction, that's all.:)

As you see my quick introduction is: I'm and old fart of 70 who is still
shooting as a full time pro, well published, books, wire service, TV,
newspapers, medical books and International lecturer for Leica USA and
Kodak Canada and many professional and amateur groups. I shoot
international sports, Olympics, world cups etc., photo advisor to
international sports committees, as well as recent  recipient of a Life
Time Achievement Award along with Yousuf Karsh from the prestigious
Canadian Association of Photographers and Illustrators in Communication.

And a working pro for the past 49 1/2 years. However I love photography
with such great passion that at it's a complete all consumming part of my
life,

So that when, what I perceive as a newby, I like to learn of their
experience and aspirations in relation to taking pictures and having fun
with this most wonderful medium.  Looking forward to your most kind
response.
regards,
ted

Ted Grant