Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:42:30 +0200

From: B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 14:14

> Actually, I'd say that I have never, in either my personal
> or professional life, EVER come in contact with anyone as
> lacking in the ability to understand and consider what
> others are saying to him.

In other words, you disagree with me.  People who disagree with me almost
invariably try to rationalize and validate their positions by attempting to cast
some ostensibly objective doubt on my credibility as opposed to their own, when
in fact we are both equally credible, with equally valid positions.  It is very
rare that someone simply admits that he disagrees, for whatever subjective
reasons he may have, and it is equally rare that those reasons be explicitly
stated.

You'll probably disagree with me on that, as well, but I've been debating in
cyberspace for just about as long as it has been technically possible, and I
know exactly whereof I speak.

  -- Anthony