Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:17:08 +0400

B. D. Colen wrote:

> Well, well...... I'm beginning to like you, Anthony. You're absolutely
> right.
>
> ---------
>
> Actually, I'd say that I have never, in either my personal or
> professional life, EVER come in contact with anyone as lacking in the
> ability to understand and consider what others are saying to him.
> Truly astounding.

I agree with that as well. Anthony is quite phenomenal. But some of his
endless stream of posts are close enough to my opinion. It must be
raining very hard in Paris, and he must have a very relaxed job that he
can supply about half the posts of this group. Time to get a Nikonos,
Anthony! And if the exposure is off, there's about *four* Nikon groups
to complain to. Simultaneously.... ow, that should be great fun!

Bernard.