Subject: [Leica] Anthony's response!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:56:05 -0700

ANTHONY's response can be read below: ted

Hello Anthony,

You are a gentleman and a scholar to have responded as you did,considering
I have been severely chastised and taken to task for my "attacking post
this a.m." It wasn't meant to be an attack, although I admit it wasn't my
normal type of post.

Therefore, allow me to offer my most humblest of apology to you,
personally. And in public to the members of the LUG who found my post
offence, completely out of character and uncalled for.

Thank you Anthony for your indepth reply and I wish you well with your new
Leica. One bit of advice I may offer and that is, never mind all the
numbers and techie stuff, just shoot from the heart and your feelings and
you'll rarely ever go wrong!

regards,
ted

A sincere