Subject: RE: [Leica] Cleaning, Lubrication and Adjustment
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:12:47 +0100

Folks,
can I recommend (so far, anyway) the services of CRR in Luton, England.
The owner / mechanic, Peter Graseffi, commented that he had about a hundred
cameras in at present but that he would get round to mine, 'early next
week' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This involves resilvering the pentaprism for an SL2 and sorting out a
couple of minor things after that, and to crown it all, he says I can wait
till I have the camera returned before paying him
As Dr Joseph Yao over in Hong Kong has used him, I can't expect his work to
be bad so I am one most happy customer. He has a web page by the way. As I
can't locate that at present I'll leave his e-mail address instead.
crr.luton@virgin.net

best regards,
Jem