Subject: Re: [Leica] Sexual abuse statistics
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:59:43 +0200

From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 01:25

> We should stick to our pressure plates and lenshoods and
> not try to be experts on womens issues.

Abuse occurs to persons of both sexes, and both sexes produce abusers.  Children
are more likely to be abused by their mothers than by their fathers, overall.

None of this has anything to do with photography, though--but I guess it's no
further off than the weird Iwo Jima thread I saw when I first joined this list.

  -- Anthony