Subject: Re: [Leica] Sexual abuse statistics
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:25:25 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:
><Snip>
> That being said, I feel quite uncomfortable engaging in this kind of
> discussion with what appears to be an all male group, none of whom besides
> Eric seem to take the subject at all seriously. It is indeed a serious
> subject and serious problem, and while advocates inflate figures to inflate
> their budgets - just as photo editors do - I think the reality of the
> situation is that there is far more really sick stuff going on with children
> than society has ever acknowledged.
>
> B. D.

I very much agree (I disagree on your AntiAnthony Post).
We should stick to our pressure plates and lenshoods and not try to be experts
on womens issues.
The problem being when we as photographers are made out to be the problem. Lack
of social respect I can take but a photographer needs to be able to shoot.
Mark Rabiner