Subject: Re: [Leica] A Pilgrim LUGger's Progress
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:49:52 -0700

Mike Crist wrote:

>As a devoted LUGger, an eternal student of photojournalism, and a great
>admirer of many whose opinions are posted herein, I've read every single
>digest for the last three and a half years.>>>>>>>>>>

And a whole buch more below!

Hi Crist,

Thank you for a most enjoyble family post! Damn we need that kind of prose
around here once in awhile for reader/poster perspecctive word control!!

And yes I include myself as a reader, as well as stupid poster of the
day!:) Me of all people who believes that we are a family as outlined so
well by Crist, if we were not, then none of us would stay pounding the keys
very long and be long gone!  Leica or no Leica!

ted

 During that time, I have surfed