Subject: RE: Fiber base paper in a Jobo (Re: [Leica] Darkroom Equipment)
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:53:02 -0400

I only use my Jobo for film.  I love the Nova Slot processor for B&W RC or
Fiber when I don't have a lot of time to spend in the darkroom. Each slot of
mine (11X14) holds two litres of chemistry and you can leave it in for a
couple of weeks. If I am going to have more than 2 hours to spend in the
darkroom, you can't beat watching the prints come up in the developer. I can
also work faster with trays since I can batch process.

Ken