Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica glass/RDP III
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:32:35 -0400

And there are always those who want to go with the latest fad :-)

I recently found a roll of Kodachrome 64 that had been in my freezer for 6
years. When the film came back from Kodak I flipped. The last time I shot
K64 I had Pentax equipment. All my Nikon and Leica slides are E6. I keep
trying each new one as it comes out looking for realistic colours an less
contrast (I haven't tried RDP III). The my favorites were EPP and EPN, but
even they were too contrasty for me.  The K64 exposed through my new 21 and
135 lenses blew me away. The scenes looked like I remembered them, and I
could see detail in the shadows without washed out hilights.  I am in love
again.

My 2 cents......
Ken