Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar with interchangeable lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:10:06 +0100

Federico,
I have been hearing this rumour since I first joined the LUG over a couple
of years ago. Even Tom's post from his Japanes trip recently failed to shed
any more light on it, and he was mixing with the CEOs of Ricoh and Cosina!
We all believe it's in the pipeline, but it's being well shrouded so far.
Nothing to do with Leica though, except for perhaps why it hasn't appeared
already!
Jem