Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom Equipment
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:04:07 +0100

No,
Not me,
Squeegee then lay on carpet! (Weegee suggested the squeegee...) though I'd
much rather have a rotary dryer/glazer if only I had the space. You can buy
them for a song but they're big and heavy.
Mind you, I don't use a jobo, I dunk my prints in trays, perhaps it doesn't
quite achieve the same consistancy but I develop to completion and I've
never had a critical print go brown on me in 25 years of processing.
I've used Ilford Multigrade for a long time and its good, but I'm switching
to Agfa Classic because it looks even better.

best regards,
Jem