Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon 300 2.8 vs Leica SLR lens - goal accomplished
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:57:27 -0700

".." is in my "filters-to-trash", I therefore never see his/her stupid
messages first hand. I see what has transpired from copied text from normal
LUGgers responses.

The only thing I have to say is that ".." has accomplished his/her goal.
His/Her goal is to rial-up the Leica folks and get them to waste time
defending what really needs no defending. Meanwhile, he/she sits there with
a big smile on his/her face watching the free-for-all.

Don't fall into the trap. Don't respond. If you had the URL filtered to
trash, you would never see it and ".." would go somewhere else to play
his/her really stupid games.

There are a lot of really first class folks here on the LUG. There are
important LUG things to talk about. I hate to see you get duped into even
expending a nano-joule of energy in toto__oz@hotmail.com's behalf.

Jim