Subject: [Leica] Mini3 vs T4....
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 01:56:58 GMT

For some time I have been the proud owner of a Leica Mini 3 that I purchased
for the immense cost of 149.99.

That camera served me well until my wife managed to drop it 5 feet onto
concrete.  Since then the LCD is defunct, though the camera works fine
otherwise.  The dead LCD is getting really irritating.

I really do like to have a cheapo camera with me in the car or while
running, and I am pondering the Yashica T4 with the Zeiss 35 lens.

Has anyone in this elite group used the BOTH the t4 and the Mini3?

If so which had the better lens?

Each has some handy and unique features, but final print quality is my top
priority.

(Sorry for the post on such a cheapo subject)

Best wishes
Dan States