Subject: [Leica] Nikon 300 2.8 and Mr Two Dots...
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:08:09 GMT

Dear Mr. Two Dots and Dash,

I normally wouldn't respond to a post like this but added to your previous
scams and assorted clutter it has attracted my attention.

Isn't it amazing that anyone ever took a picture at all with such lumps of
coal as Leica R cameras.

I guess Sebastio Salgado, Louis Castaneda, Hideki Fujii, Ted and Eric and
numerous others are just etching their shots on sheet rock.

On that matter, what does the NUMBER of pro's using a camera have to do with
its usability as a photo tool?  Taxicab drivers use Chevy Caprices, but I
sure as hell don't want to drive one....I don't care if the guys driving
them are "pros".

I think your pattern of posts indicates you have neither used nor owned an R
camera, or possibly a Leica at all.

Finally, if you can gaurantee me a Pulitzer I will change brands, until then
I'll stick with my "worthless" R cameras.

Dan States