Subject: Re: [Leica] Intermediate aperture settings
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:07:03 +0200

From: A.H.SCHMIDT <horsts@actek.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 01:51

> Have you ever tried to read the Instruction Book?

Yes, I read that as soon as I brought the camera home, but it did not answer
this question, which is why I asked it here.  Page 14 in the French edition
describes the adjustment of aperture, but does not clearly state whether or not
it is infinitely variable.  Since this is a new camera type for me, I wanted to
make sure that it was.

The manual for the lens says nothing at all about aperture adjustment.

It would not make sense for me to ask the question here if reading the
instruction book had answered it, would it?

  -- Anthony