Subject: Re: [Leica] Intermediate aperture settings
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:06:54 +0200

From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 13:56

> Just look into a leica lens as you adjust the aperture.
> This should answer any question you have as to whether or
> not it is continuously variable or not.

Nowadays, with computers and motors everywhere, just because something looks
like it should work a certain way doesn't mean that it does.  I wanted to verify
that this was possible, rather than just try it and hear the click of something
breaking when I try to shoot something with an intermediate stop.

  -- Anthony