Subject: RE: [Leica] More Noctilux stuff.
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:22:08 +0100

Chris,
I once saw a book I loved, but never bought it at the time and can't recall
who created it, but ,maybe it's this guy's?
Inside were exposures made over some hours, some less, and I recall (albeit
hazily) Mexican villages, or New Mexico village scenes, lit by moonlight.
I loved it, does it ring a bell?
Hardly 'Decisive Moment' stuff, more like 'Indecisive, let's go back to bed
for a few hours, very long Moments' but each picture has it's place.

Jem