Subject: RE: [Leica] S/N Ratio
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:55:42 -0000

Sorry to see you go Jim...But while we're on the subject of recent
unpleasantness and S/N ratios, would someone who knows how to get the
filters on Outlook 98 to work really effectively please contact me off-list?
I keep trying to filter out a certain noise source and the "noise" keeps
getting through..
THanks...
B. D.