Subject: [Leica] S/N Ratio
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:23:16 -0700

Well, folks...  The atmosphere on the LUG the last couple of weeks has been
getting more and more unpleasant.  I don't really mind the off-topic and
tengentially-related posts that much, but lately there have been just too
many people attacking and insulting one another, provoking the list, arguing
needlessly, and generally being mean.  This is the kind of thing that ruins
the LUG experience for me.

So I'm unsubscribing for a while and wish you all the best.

Best Regards to all,
- --Jim Laurel