Subject: RE: [Leica] Sunlight in the lens
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:21:39 +0100

Carl,
I just visited your web pages and loved the pics., very strong and fundamentally Leica-esque, i.e., street/people photography.
 I loved the M4-2 bus, specially made for Leica shots no doubt!
Also the old guy (and his friends) outside the Parisian cafe, you caught a lovely expression.
The couple in Times Sq. could almost have been set up by Doisneau.
best regards,
Jem