Subject: Re: [Leica] "Best Buy" Leica SLR recommendations, please
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:10:10 +0200

From: <CAMRALUGGR@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 15:26

> Not to waste bandwidth, I must say it is a thrill to have
> my teenage son share an interest in photography.  So, if
> buying a Leica SLR for his use promotes "quality time"
> interaction with him, it is money well spent!

You're a generous father.  I rather doubt that the difference between Leica and
Nikon SLRs is really that striking, particularly for someone who is still a
student, but who knows?  I just hope he doesn't later decide that he likes
Canon, or you'll have to start all over again.  (Then again, can anyone who has
used Nikon and Leica equipment ever be seduced by Canon?)

  -- Anthony