Subject: RE: [Leica] White Stuff for the Numbers on Lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:58:14 +0100

Robert,
While it won't last for ever, you can simply refill the engravings with
white chinagraph pencil, a 'grease' pencil, as some say.
Preferably clean the area with alchohol first, then rub the white pencil
over till it fills the indents and wipe off any surplus with an ordinary
cloth.
Cost of pencil, a dollar or so.
Jem