Subject: [Leica] FS: 280mm f/4.8 Telyt-V
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:48:58 -0400

Fellow LUGgers,

I've purchased a late-model 250mm Telyt-R so my 280 Telyt-V is gathering
dust.  It's in EX or EX+ condition, with box, front cap, no rear cap.  This
is a bayonet-mount Viso lens, that I've used on my SL and R bodies with the
Viso-to-R adapter (not included).

S/N2815xxx, last version, Canada.  The lens head can be unscrewed and used
on a Televit-R with appropriate adapter, and it has a rotating tripod
socket.  It has given me sharp photos with bright, clear colors and
wonderful bokeh.  $450

Doug Herr
Telyt@compuserve.com