Subject: Re: [Leica] New Provia
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:09:28 -0400

Harrison,

    I was in Banff doing some landscape and nature stuff.  By comparison to
Velvia it was excellent but not quite as sharp.  Color tone is good, grain is
excellent but I didn't take any people pictures so I have no idea about skin
tone.  I shoot E100VS with my 4 x 5 and love it in that camera.  However, I
believe for 35 mm Provia F is now the way to go as the grain is almost
invisible.

   Hope this helps.

Gary