Subject: RE: [Leica] Silverfast scanning software upgrades
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:13:53 -0700

I'd be interested in this package, but from the website it appears they
don't support the HP S20.  Can anybody here confirm that?  I'm currently
using Vuescan by Ed Hamrick, which appears to be pretty good despite a
learning curve as steep as a N**** F90...

http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html

Paul Chefurka