Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] RE: Intermediate aperture settings and the case A nthony
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:43:32 -0700

> I don't believe in banning people just because I don't like
> the way they post or
> the opinions they hold, so I saw no advantage in being part
> of a group that
> makes this type of intolerance official policy.

I think you'll find a lot of like-minded people around here on that subject.
And we're not a moderated list, so that problem is much less likely to
occur.

I've never liked the moderated ng's on usenet, either.  While they can be
more civil than their unmoderated counterparts, they tend to have a feeling
of sterility that's never appealed to me.

Paul Chefurka