Subject: [Leica] Web Site: PhotographyReview.com
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:20:37 -0400

I came across this site while surfing.  I thought that the camera
reviews done supposedly by professional photographers and serious
amateurs regarding the M6 TTL and R8 would be interesting to the general
membership of this group. As one can see the reviews run the gamut from
praise to severe criticism.

R8:

http://www.photographyreview.com/reviews/35mm_cameras/35mm_cameras-4918.asp

M6 TTL:

http://www.photographyreview.com/reviews/35mm_cameras/35mm_cameras-4915.asp

"...an overrated camera; the centrepiece of a silly religion."  "...no
longer an innovator the company's marketing is now oriented towards
silly collectors and superstitious amateurs many who have no idea what
photography is about."

THAT quote should generate some hot debate!!!!!

Paul