Subject: [Leica] 70-180 Apo & R 7/8 bodies
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:20:13 -0400

Eric Welch,

That's quite interesting that Leica could fix the glare problem
with  the R 70-180 Apo. Joining the rest; just how did they go
about the fix?

As you know I'm rebuilding my R line & have really enjoyed
picking up the R 100 Apo again. Love those R-Apos/RDPIII!

BTW, I'm looking to pick up a used R7/winder/hand grip;
anyone know a dealer who would take a Nikon F100
w lenses in on trade!

That's right, there's nothing like Leica glass; & I love my
R7 & R8 bodies ;-)! I really like that R7/winder/hand grip
combo.......shown to me by Ted Grant at Big Sur!

Tom D.