Subject: [Leica] R7 Handgrip
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:25:51 -0400

Joe Berenbaum,

>>Use the ( R7 ) handgrip strap over right hand while<<
                           >> using the camera<<

Yes, I do & I don't find it uncomfortable. In fact, I like working
with a R7/winder/handgrip & the 90/100/180 a lot. I've gotten
some great "candids" with these combos!

I'm sure there are better "gizmos" for hand held work; I just
got used to it. When I played table tennis, the way I held the
paddle was unorthodox; but, I won a lotta games ;-)!

Tom D.