Subject: RE: [Leica] Design defect or operator error?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 08:33:06 +0100

David,
This is most likely so obvious that I hesitate to enquire, but is the front
of the lens cap one of those which have indents for the fingers to grip and
thereby sinks in towards the lens?
If so, could it be the two edges of the plastic indents rubbing against the
front element which created these marks?
Jem