Subject: RE: [Leica] What I'd like to see (new Ikonta!).
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:14:26 +0100

Bernard,
Are you talking roll film Ikonta here? If so, the camera you want was
almost made in the form of the Plaubel Makina W, which put a 55mm (Nikon)
lens in front of a 6x7 format and collapsed with bellows to create a most
pocketable camera. It included a meter but no AE.
They're not frequently seen and consequently expensive.
Jem