Subject: Re: [Leica] Grey Zone/ ? zone VI meter
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:22:14 -0500

I'm not sure if this is valid or not but both of my R4's meter for zone VI
when compared to my hand held incident readings.  It is consistent over a
wide range of light and SHOWS when using slide films.  Is this typical?  I
don't usually mind, I just meter something I want zone VI in the image, lock
the exposure, recompose and shoot.  Usually fits together all ok!    Kpeters