Subject: Re: [Leica] I am very concerned.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:25:45 -0500

At 10:31 PM 9/26/99 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:
>Unfortunately for me
>I have a ton of Iomega stock for which I paid $15, it is now worth $3

That's because people have realized that it's a company that spits on its
customers. That ignores facts, the puts false advertisements on their
packages (Drivers for Windows NT 14 months before they really exist and
still don't work two years later!!!). It's a company with no moral
imperative, no history beyond one successful product, and a company that
has no reason to exist beyond next week. A company that doesn't deserve to
exist.

That's not Leica.

(Can you tell Iomega burned me? <G>)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Everybody has that thing where they need to look one way but they come out
looking another way and that's what people observe. You see someone on the
street and essentially what you notice about them is the flaw. -Diane Arbus