Subject: Re: [Leica] Zone blues
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:34:06 +0200

From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 21:37

> You'd be better off with professional processing from
> a beginner camera.

How so?  All I have done is development of the slides, which I then scan.  How
much can even a one-hour lab screw up on this?  It's E-6, it's mostly automated,
as far as I know.  If the chemicals are reasonably fresh, what do I get from a
pro lab that I don't get from a one-hour lab?

I can definitely see the difference between good and bad lenses on my slides,
even though they were all processed by a one-hour lab.

Prints are a different story, but fortunately I never get prints of anything.

  -- Anthony