Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's outcry
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:12:55 -0700

As Jim Brick said many times, use the filter option or the delete key.

I choose not to filter but look at the header of each post and decide to
view or delete before opening.
When an item of interest has been answered to my satisfaction, I do not read
subsequent replies.

Ted is right, this group sounds as it is about to self distruct. But I think
it is because the group is trying to prevail over Anthony while Anthony does
not even acknowlege the frenzy. Anthony plants the bombs but it is by
responding to him that the fuse is lit.

Anthony has an irripressible need to be heard, to be recognized. Ignore the
guy and soon he will tire of the lack of attention and move on.

Joseph Codispoti