Subject: [Leica] RE: Teds Target Shooting Perfection (no Leica)
From: "Paul Schiemer" <schiemer@magicnet.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:27:39 -0500

AA hit my kill file after day two, so I'm only getting a part of the
gibberish (the responses). It must be quite a prolific output to rile our
friendly T.Grant though (he ain't no curmudgeon normally).

Ted's right you know. This AA guy is a troll. Not that he lives under a
bridge and scares children, just that he trolls interest specific news or
listservs in the perverse concupiscence to goad caustic reaction.
They usually hide behind fake names, and false email addresses.

Take Ted's advice and ignore the guy. He'll go away soon enough.
Or just dump him into your kill file (digest folks can skip right over his
double entry headers easy enough).