Subject: RE: [Leica] Need a Moderated List (was 'AA outcry')
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:10:24 -0400

Andrew,

It sounds like you should set up the list, since you are the only one who
knows what you want to see.
To me, camera bags, grey cards and the zone system are some of the reason
this list should exist.  When we start talking about hardware, some comment
that we are not all collectors, we should talk about taking pictures. All
the above topics, along with the film discussions, are part of the taking
experience. Most of the "Brainless-AA" posts are directly related to Leica
equipment issues. I agree that AA seems to be trolling and I have filtered
him. That is how to deal with the situation. If we had a moderated list, you
are at the whim of the moderator.

Ken