Subject: RE: [Leica] Grey Zone
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:04:15 -0400

Anthony,

If you can use low res scans to evaluate your B&W negatives instead of a
contact sheet, it takes zero extra space to process B&W negatives. Once the
film is loaded in the tank (I used a changing bag for this) the entire
process happens in the light; you can use the kitchen or bathroom.  If you
want to make prints, I used my bedroom when I was a kid (at night with the
windows covered). When I was first married, I would use the bathroom to
print (very understanding wife with good bladder control).  It is much nicer
to work in my darkroom, but it is not necessary.

Ken