Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon rangefinders
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:19:17 -0700

If you read the List Owner's Message about the LUG (which I think everyone
receives when joining), it is clear that it was the owner's intention that
the list be primarily about rangefinders.

See:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/lug.htm
for this message.

This doesn't mean that other Leica's aren't appropriate topics of
coversation, but it does mean that Bill Larsen wasn't necessarily wrong in
his post. He was really just paraphrasing the first paragraph of the owner's
statement.

Bryan