Subject: [Leica] Having FUN
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:44:40 -0400

Just to move closer to what we all enjoy doing...Over the past few
weeks went into several of our local nature preserves with my Leica M,
24, 35, 50, and 90 lenses.  Used Ekatchrome 100, Saturated...
determined to simply TAKE PICUTRES of things that were
pretty...leaves, berries, streams, etc.  Needed to get away.

What a fabulous time.  No one around to bother me, just the whistle in
the leaves, and my M6.  A complete high.  Have been examining the
results.  The 24 is fabulous...images bright, contrasty, clear.
Thanks Erwin!  All the other lenses I have used before, and you all
know how such perform.

It is what being a LUGGER is about....taking pictures for enjoyment
with a wonderful instrument that challenges the creative side of all
of us.  I'll never be a professional as many of you are, but such
aside, photography can be FUN...

Elliot