Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Rain
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:46:05 -0400

This is probably futile, but:

Anthony wrote:

>I realize that it does not rain _continuously_ and _everywhere_, but if it
rains
>five times during the course of an hour, it is a bit difficult to stay
dry,
>particularly when you are walking around on foot.
>
>  -- Anthony

In my six summers in Alaska I learned that if I allowed the rain to stop me
I'd never get outside.  Granted, "outside" in Alaska is very different from
"outside" in Paris: there are no buildings to take cover in, the
shoulder-high brush soaked my clothes even after the rain stopped, and I
doubt Paris has any bears or moose chasing people down the street.  Quit
making excuses and get out and make some pictures!

Doug Herr
Sacramento