Subject: Re: [Leica] Trinol amateur test
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:57:59 -0500

At 05:13 PM 9/29/99 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:
>I'm a Canadian and I don't associate myself with the term "American",
>regardless of what geography teachers may teach their classes.

Dan,

You are the first Canadian I have ever heard take this position. We're all
Americans from the Arctic to Argentina. But don't use it if you don't want
to. Applying "American" to us is like applying "men" to people. Accurately,
or inaccurately, that's what people mostly think it would seem.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Common sense is that layer of prejudices laid down in the mind prior to the
age of eighteen.
	-Albert Einstein