Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC, "Americans"
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:49:56 -0500

At 10:08 AM 9/30/99 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:
>You have actually asked a Canadian, "Do you consider yourself an
>American?", and they replied, "Yes"?

When I lived in Canada, I was told over and over again "You people think
you're the only Americans." And then they'd add a note, something like
"Your people have always been worse at Geography than the rest of the world."

Guess things are reversing? Or maybe they just say it to annoy me. When the
Yanks are not around they start laughing at how gullible we are?

Like telling me "bugger" is a bad word? :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

98% of all statistics are useless.