Subject: Re: [Leica] Fun with my M6
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 07:59:18 -0400

Lovely, lovely story!

My father, who's been the subject of Leica RF photographs for nearly 30
years (and never once seemed to notice any of the many models I've had) was
moved on only one occasion to comment on a camera--a Canon SLR.  As I was
clacking away, he said, "what kind of camera's *that*," and, then, "are you
sure it's not broken?"

Chandos

At 10:11 PM 9/30/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Yeah, I know, grandma didn't care what camera I used, she was allowing ME to
>take her pictures, but the Leica allowed me to do it in a way that she was
>comfortable
>with.
>
>Not an adventure story, and no cow feces on my sleeves, but thats okay,
>I'm way happy!

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown