Subject: [Leica] Re: Americans and Canadians
From: "Mike Quinn" <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:26:59 -0700

Hey. Some of us think Canadians (or Canadiens if you are so inclined) are
some of the best friends we have in the world. We like them, treasure their
interesting differences, and wouldn't trade them for any other neighbors.

All on the LUG are united by common problems (photographic), common
approaches to solving them (leica), and a somewhat common language.

Lets use it to solve our problems rather than to create them.
Anyone still interested in Leicas?

Mike
(uncomfortable even on this low soapbox)