Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans? OT
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 09:08:29 -0500

At 12:50 AM 10/1/99 -0400, Doug Herr wrote:
>I have one major feeling about America and the Americans.
>
>I'm damn happy I have that country and those people living right beside me!
><<<
>
>Change that to Canada and Canadians and I'm with you all the way!  Right on
>Ted!

And I'll add to it. I've lived in both countries, and I have to say there
really isn't much difference in the two groups of people, and the
differences that do exist make things interesting and fun.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What's really important is to simplify. The work of most photographers
would be improved immensely if they could do one thing: get rid of the
extraneous. If you strive for simplicity, you are more likely to reach the
viewer. -William Albert Allard