Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans? OT
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:29:33 -0000

> But just ask an American " you Canadian?" or vise versa and
> wow, DUCK! :)

I don't know about that, Ted...When I was in East Africa and Somalia in '93
I made a point of having a Canadian flag pin on my photo vest, and as soon
as I was given it by a Canadian soldier, a Canadian flag sticker on my
camera bag... Despite Marc James recent post about how everyone but
Canadians loves the US of A, sadly, just tisn't so....

Cheers.. B.D.