Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Rapidwinder
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 12:39:47 -0300

Bob:

I have a rapidwinder and use it.  To answer your questions:

I wind it with my baby finger and the one beside it.

Verticals are wound the same way.

Your right thumb rests on the camera back where it does between winding
with the normal advance lever.

I shot a National University Basketball Championships using an M6 and Rapid
winder in addition to an R6 and motor.  The rapid winder will advance at
3fps if you are coordinated.  A picture taken with the M6, Rapidwinder and
Noctilux are at the bottom of this linked page:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

Regards,

Robert